ELECTRONIC MASTER PROSPECTUSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take note that Encik Mohd. Zaki bin Talib, Vice-President I, Head of Information Technology Division, PNB, is the person responsible for this Internet site and electronic storage medium. ASNB is wholly-owned by PNB.
The Master Prospectus is to be read and understood prior to making any decisions.
Please take note that the paper/ printed copy of the Master Prospectus and the accompanying application forms can be obtained from all ASNB offices and agents.
Please take note that any other information that falls outside of the designated area does not form part of the electronic prospectuses and that the unit trusts are offered solely on the basis of the information contained in the electronic prospectuses.
Not an Offer to Sell or a Solicitation to Buy
Each of the funds referred to in the ASNB website is intended only to be made available in Malaysia and offered only to Malaysian. The information contained on this website inclusive of the Electronic Master Prospectus deemed not to be an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy units in the fund, nor shall any such units be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws or relevant laws of such jurisdiction.
- have read, understood and agreed to the above;
- will not print out the application forms separately from the Electronic Master Prospectus as it is to be accompanied by the complete and unaltered Electronic Master Prospectus.
- understood that the application forms are as appendices to the Electronic Master Prospectus only, and could not be used for application purposes;
- are only allowed to subscribe to the unit trust fund if you are a Malaysian subject to the eligibility criteria as specified by each fund or as specified in the respective Deeds of the Funds;
- agreed to the exclusion by ASNB of any liability for any loss (direct or otherwise) arising from the use of any part of the information contained in this website, and the exclusion of any liability in respect of any error or omission by ASNB and any relevant third party.